OpenScape 4000 is the leading converged communications platform for medium and large enterprises that provides business process and workflow integration, high availability, strong security, powerful performance and cost-effective communications. OpenScape 4000 already has more than 25 million users in more than 80 countries worldwide. Providing scalability from 300 to 12,000 users on a single system and up to 100,000 users in a network, the modern architecture supports a variety of flexible deployment models and offers standards-based integration and interoperability with business-critical applications and systems. OpenScape 4000 supports analogue, digital, IP and SIP based users.
Why OpenScape instead of HiPath?
This is more than a name change. It reflects the importance of the 4000 in the portfolio, the ability to tightly integrate with OpenScape UC, and the possibility for the customer to prepare the company already for tomorrow.
- Uninterrupted operation, speedier decision making through UC tools and flexibility of the OpenPath.
- Reduce OPEX up to 45% with cost effective choices.
- More agile and cohesive operation with process and workflow integration.
- Better and cost effective employee collaboration with anytime, anywhere communications.
- Investment protection through integration, interoperability and easy to migrate options.
- Enhanced “green” credentials with software based branch solutions and power efficient endpoints.
OpenScape 4000 Datasheet